Y'all,

Agree that it's nice to have a choice on which air show to attend.
Since they are now run by private enterprises, perhaps non-profit, they are just not getting the coverage in the media.
I would guess their attendance is down, but I am sure more exposure would increase those numbers.

Is the cost for advertising just too expensive? Maybe most folks have gotten too blassé?

To each his own, but I consider a man-made machine twisting in the air more interesting than something on a hand-held device.
OK, I have been known to murmur something about the parking mess leaving an air show too.

Your consistency in biking is admired here, MG. I should be doing at least one tenth of what you are doing.

We go through the silly time reference process next week. It's beyond my comprehension why it differs.
Perhaps it follows the dullheads that refuse to use a universal metric system?

I had also been concerned about Roger and had texted a week ago and found him down with something.
A message from him a couple of days ago stated he was "Hanging in, Very tired but OK."

I am hoping to see his name here soon bringing this sheet to standards again.
He should know he's missed, but I would not want to give him a big head telling him that. winkngrin