Quite a bit of unwanted rain on the way the next 2 days.Mercifully, the weekend looks dry. This will slow recovery efforts.
Dux: I was not aware you had 2 brothers. Obviously you were and that is far more important. I'm sure they have a grand time. We will scan the entertainment news for reports of "K" inevitable triumph in LA. I would cross my fingers... but she won't need it. No matter what Napoleon said about choosing men, real talent trumps mere luck every time.
Just finished a moment ago, here is a very little something (my best thought) for OG.
Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 09/26/1803:56 PM. Reason: deleted stupid emoji
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019