Folks,

Sorry, it is time to fill a bit of space on the SimHQ server so HWH can maintain its rightful position of thread-one, page one.

Today is another gorgeous day in eastern North Carolina. Temps are in the mid eighties F.(29C.) with a light breeze blowing and reasonably low humidity. I have it on good authority that this mild weather spreads all the way up into C51 country. Imagine that. This must wreck havoc with those hand-cut igloos? Knowing the resourceful C51 if the warm weather melts his igloo he'll just install a diving board and sell tickets for a swim. ;\)

Perhaps C51 and lady "M" will remember our sharing good weather with them next winter when the snow is chin-deep on a tall giraffe and some Canuck suggests opening the back-door once again to drop some freezing weather down our way? We'll pass on that if you don't mind.

It looks like hurricane Jeanne will at least brush us on her way north. How far inland and how powerful that brush will be is still undetermined. We need several more drying days like today before she says 'hello'.

Medical update:
I'm still hopping about like the miserable loser in a bear and Chihuahua fight. I'm getting plenty of TLC from SWMNBN. She makes me fetch my own beer so I don't get too stiff. That's a woman for you. They are so frustratingly inconsistent at times. Sometimes they really want you to be stiff and then at other times.... Well, you guys probably understand.

If the weather turns too cold for shorts very soon at least one pair of expensive designer jeans will have to be cut a bit short and ragged on one side. I don't even want to think about putting on socks. Of coarse, in summer I often do not think much about putting on socks anyway. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, um... I mean unfortunately all those chores I was supposed to finish will have to wait for a spell until I can walk about using both my feet. It is a shame but now I'll just have to play more BoB, sip a cold libation and then type some here and probably play more BoB. This simm is very therapeutic. I may require many more long sessions in order to recover.

It is truly a tough life for us invalid shut-ins. :rolleyes:


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019