O.K. - I've been down there again much against my better judgement. Mercifully, Olga was nowhere to be seen so I left a dozen sheets of coarse grade emery paper in the area where she usually takes a dump. There are a few half eaten bats and manky sporrans still lying about and the place could do with a good clear-out. I have concluded that the old bag, having no key, comes and goes through that drain because the grill has been moved aside yet again. Furthermore, if you think I'm going down there at any time in the future just for a few sheets of crumbling parchment - you can think again pal.
Perhaps we should detail that young Pilot Officer Tako-Kichi DFC to take an inventory and weld up the grill while he's at it. I'm sure he would be willing to help - being such a keen type.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'