I will be up early tomorrow morning for the launch. I say early because I don't want any onlookers to witness any mishap. This week has been largely taken up with birding and I am off again in an hour for Red-rumped Swallow, only about 90 minutes away. C51 might wish to know that I ticked the Greenland White-fronted Goose a few days ago although I guess they would be fairly common in Canada? Speaking of Greenland reminds me that we are still getting ash clouds over the UK and the ever-present threat of another, and possibly much greater eruption.
This Sunday is the Duxford meet and I will be presenting the usual collection of pics upon my return. Despite all the hot air from the candidates it is still cold for May.
Thursday night? We will be tracking the election into the early hours but Cameron will be PM by weekend.
A week on Saturday and we are off to Anglesey again for a week. Thanks to Ebay I have stocked up on snorkel gear and looking forward to some splashing about again - something we did a lot of in our more youthful days.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'