Gentlemen,

Tha Saints be praised. A new poster with a penetrating insight into the piss-pot machinations of the PC bourgeoise brain-donors. There is room enough for for such caustic and embittered criticism of the status-quo within our beer-soaked and hallowed quadrangle - which often spills over into the bars of Manston. Welcome, Peter2010. May your posting include many visits to our over-ra....er much loved thread.

When I say status quo I am of course referring to the existing state of affairs and not to that great British institution, the Status Quo rock band who proved conclusively that you can make more money than you can shake a stick at with just three chords. I loved their early album; Dog of Two Head. (1971)

I saw the Hendon Defiant in night fighter black quite a few years ago along with the Gladiator, Bf110, He111 etc. An essential port-of-call for students of WWII RAF history British and German preserved aircraft. I think there was a CR42 there as well.


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------