Immense humor? Hmmmmm. Well, I'd certainly have to agree with that statement, however, I have it on good authority from his Lady "M" that due to his great, nay, heroic consumption of alcoholic beverages it is not only his humor but his waistline that will soon become immense.
Heads UP! I suppose everyone is aware of this but just in case someone missed the trailers, the other BOB is on the History Channel every night this week. That's the HBO, Hanks, Spielberg, Ambrose series Band of Brothers folks. Nine PM EDST. I watched the first part again last night and the series is well worth viewing over again. For those unable to view the History Channel the series is out on DVD and VHS and the late historian Ambrose's book by the same name is great reading too.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019