Folks,

SNAFU:

OOOOPS! Funny how you can forget those little details like NY winning, did you say twice? ;\) Sorry. I can say that I have seen every game so far from Superbowl I and I do seem to remember those NY boys romping home with the trophy and the rings twice. Well deserved I believe. Now what's this Arggg business about the Skins?

Many SuperBowls IMHO have been underwhelming defensive games. I was just a kid but I recollect the early games were really exciting. Boy those Packers and Colts were tough and when the Jets won the big one we all had our first heart attacks. The Skins won just three? Hmmmmm. I thought it was five. \:D


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019