Folks,

C51:

I hope that Lady "M" is having a great day today. Enjoy a large piece of birthday cake for me. After giving her a new car for her last birthday I have to wonder how you will possibly equal much less top that one this year?

It is a rather chilly late summer day down here. At noon it is cloudy and only 66 Deg. F. (19 deg. C.). September weather more befitting C51 country to my mind. The air conditioner is finally getting a good rest. Perhaps I will not have to take out a loan to pay the electric bill this month? This won't last too long and we'll need it again soon I'm sure. We often enjoy "short-sleeve" weather as late as Thanksgiving Day. Right now I'd guess we are going to have an early fall and perhaps a colder than average winter.

Our niece took up the flute at Meridith college and enjoys playing today at church or just for her two small daughters. She passed this ditty on to me by e-mail last night. Considering your chosen occupation I think you might like the following limerick:

A tutor who taught on the flute
Tried to teach two young tooters to toot.
Said the two to the tutor,
"Is it harder to toot, or
To tutor two tooters to toot?" -Unknown author \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019