Folks,

Happy Easter.

NC is the only state in the union that observes the Monday after Easter as a holiday. Most offices choose Good Friday instead however they are both holidays here. Lucky us.

We are about to sit down to our customary Easter feast. I can't wait. I hope everyone found all their eggs. ;\)

Speaking of Easter, looky at all the new smilies we got in our SimHq Easter basket. Cool. SNAFU, I see that as this is designated a "Flame-Free" zone there are several cute ones we will not be needing on your extraordinarily friendly thread.

Good news from our sick pal Borton. I understand that he came home from hospital on Good Friday and that he is recovering slowly but steadily. Pop into my thread "Any News From Borton?" and post a get well greeting. We hope that his son will print that out and deliver it to him as he did once before.

Once again I have taken the liberty of posting a little graphical get well greeting in all our names. I hope you won't mind and that when you see it you approve. Naturally this does not take the place of your own personal greeting, please post that soon. \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019