We were welcomed to the first day of Summer today with temperatures in the mid nineties and heat index of 104 or so. The lady of the house alerted to temps at the British Baking Show she was watching were at 40 degrees, yep equal to 104 in the shade here. But hopefully the show is taped and you guys are no longer suffering. I seem to remember light jackets being worn a week ago in the Continent. You won't see those here for a while unless the guy is packing cold beer under a jacket, but that'd be a bit heavy. I am very, very thankful for air conditioning.
Most of yesterday's afternoon was spent following 33Lima's flights and story in this forum. Thankfully not cleaning up the mess in my machine. My condolences to JRT. But I'm sure that's coming. Let's go find the backup disk and mess that one first.