Folks,

I too am saddened to hear that one of our long standing BoB and BDG members has been going through a tribulation period like I have recently experienced. Three other people we know that were diagnosed within weeks of my wife have passed away within weeks of my wife's passing. The medical profession has come a long way since barbers were surgeons yet they still have a long way to go. Everything is supposed to happen for a reason so they say and dying is part of living as we all come to learn however I see no benefit from such terrible suffering.

Dux:

I have not been notified that anything bearing your personal pass code has passed through the 90 feet tall, squirrel on a treadmill powered, electrified SPAM gates. Perhaps it was held up for some reason on your side of the big wet spot and it will be delivered soon?


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019