It is now 10:45 this new Saturday. The temp is a warm 82°F. with a humidity of 79% and a 10 mph wind from the SW and a reported visibility of 10m. Only a few distant white clouds can be seen from my window. It rained a bit last night. In the distance, I watched with interest a display of cloud to cloud lightning. The internal flashes brought out colors in the cloud I had never noticed before. It reminds me that so often the the display in the heavens far exceeds anything seen on TV or the silver screen. Nature has its moments of unmatchable beauty for us all to marvel upon, even for jaded folks of my age.
Oh joy, the high temp today is supposed to be one degree cooler than the last few days. I'd cheerfully go back to 92° if the humidity would just drop to 50% or less. You know a little ice on the pond would even be nicer than that However, at this usually hot time of the year I do not think our churches could accommodate the overload this aberration of the weather would cause Sunday. Yes, Dux, I heard that dubious suggestion. I possiblyly should either shut up or move to Denmark where they may actually have larger churches and ice on their ponds in July.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019