I have just perused your very well executed drawing and have concluded that I could spend many happy hours there at that station. Well done, old chap!
I have every intention of attempting your tasty recipe just as long as it takes to re-stock our somewhat depleted herbs and curry rack. Another coinkidinky because only that very morning I had been thinking of buying another of those Thai curry packs which include all the necessary ingredients except the chicken! Thanks for emailing it.
Our police have been caught off guard, mainly because they are steeped in the soporiphic effect of political correctness and immigrant stroking influences which give more advantage to the minorities than the white indigenous population. Anyway, I've already left my abridged opinion at Community Hall. If the anarchy persists tonight the perpetrators can expect a heavier hand if our leader's determined attitude is matched by his actions. You have probably already noticed that there is also a fair percentage of white gutter-scum among the looters and rioters.
The riots are not about a dead drug-dealer or minority jobs and opportunities. It's about extending the ghetto crime culture to a whole new level, using perceived and imagined injustices as an excuse.
Only the British National Party and the England Defence League will gain from this unprecedented, widespread rioting.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'