Greetings Gents,

gadzooks!, quite disturbing to open the thread while simply twitching in anticipation, only to be greeted by a statement comparing the aesthetics of the inside of Hymeys rear end to seeing Olga in the buff. You have certainly put me off my dinner with that very strong visual image. In fact I believe I need a drink in the worst possible way. One thing is certain, you will not find any of my prints on that kaleidescope. And regardles of what the authorities tell you, that poor innocent man to whom you attemted to pawn said item bears no resemblance to myself. Besides, if I had known that she-who-must-not-be-mentioned was plastered to the inside.....

A wonderful if not equally disturbing limerick Old Dux. You are ceartainly a bottomless pit of fiem literature.

JRT, a marvellous job of the Christmas Card on our behalf, many thanks. And I hear there is snow in North Carolina today. I guess I won't have to send you some of ours this time. Indeed the snowmen are multiplying like rabbits. It certainly beats last year when snow was scarce, the poor children were forced into the fields wher they made manure men instead. It did spawn some rather interesting new songs though, ....fartsy the pooman, was a jolly crappy soul....


"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."