Thank you dear fellow for all those good wishes. Everyone seems to be doing well so far.
Yes, it is perfectly true that the Olga Sagas have won a place in my heart however do not read too much into that as I do not harbor any sort of death wish. Even after eating a dirt sandwich and drinking Channel water by the gallon, I am in no way lusting for 250 lbs. of anything.
EF:
Thank you ever so much for reading my story and for your exceptionally kind words. I am sure that I enjoyed writing that short story far more than anyone did reading it. Incidentally, that particular war-time photo makes up part of my SimHQ profile pic.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019