The leaves are leaving the trees swiftly courtesy of the latest storm called Ingolf, sweeping in form the North which is a rare wind direction as it happens only in approximately 10 % of all cases. From west is far more common and we actually have no wind 3 % of the time which explains why it is so damn hard to get perfect bicycling weather here. Factoring in the wind chill, the outside temperature equates to about 2 degrees C.
We no longer have to save daylight. Daylight saving ended last night at 2.59 A.M. at which point I got up and set the clock back to 2:00 A.M. When it was 2:59 for the second time I got up and didn't know what to do so I left the clock alone and went back to sleep, failing to see the point of it all as it will now be dark an hour earlier in the day and I thought the winter would be precisely the perfect time to save a bit of light.