Folks,

Dux:

You wrote: "I didn't think it was possible to get close to Dolly." I understand what you mean.

Actually she's a very friendly lady. I do not think either she or Olga could pass the secretary's test. This test is no longer PC if indeed it ever was. A prospective applicant for the job of secretary is asked to place her hands palms down on her shoulders extending her elbows full out in front of her. She is instructed to walk forward toward a nearby wall until she touches it. When she has completed the simple task if her elbows have not touched the wall she is immediately hired. wink

Have you checked yer leaky mailbox?


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019