I have been remiss in my posting here. I am failing to do my part.
JRT, yes, the hurricane is a concern. But only for damage to my home since the wife and I are flying out to start our small vacation. There is a good window of adequate flying weather. Should be wheels up around 0815 tomorrow morning flying to Asheville, NC. Fuel and rest stop at Vidalia, GA. About 6 days in the mountains then flying to Virginia Beach, VA (KCPK) to visit my sister and nephews and wife’s niece. Then down the coast to Amelia Island (KFHB) with stops at Hilton Head (KHXD) with a possible stop at Myrtle Beach (KMYR). Visit some of wife’s family there then back home. Plan is 12 days. About 1,500 nautical miles in the air.
Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.