I don't think that I got that mail Dux, but if I did, I forgot it. Been having some problems with G Mail. Only on my phone. The app isn't syncing. I get an error message something like, "Your connection isn't private your mail is safe we just won't let you read it. The gist of it is they think someone tried to send me a malicious e-mail and they shut me down to protect me. I hope I don't have to do a factory reset. I can send and receive on the computer.
This morning, I booted up right into a black screen hiding behind the lock screen. Had to get tech help to solve that. When I got back into Windows I found Chrome would no longer work. I have had to uninstall reinstall Chrome. I'm still fiddling with it to get it the way I had it. I'll still be doing that tomorrow.
I do not know what caused this. There was a small update on "Patch Tuesday" (second Tues. every month). However I had no problems until today. i have still not gotten Windows version 1809. That was released again this week but slowly at first. That must be embarrassing.
The last two big feature updates from MS have caused problems including a biggie in 1809 , data loss. MS was informed by users and even Windows insiders about the problem but it was released anyway. They need less non critical updates and better quality control if you ask me...and no one did.
Fittop:
Everyone seems to have an agenda these days. Watch Fox, watch MS NBC and it is clear. We are more divided politically today than ever. Soon we will be known as TSUS The Slightly United States. I hope not. If you can, and have not, watch that "Medal of Honor" series on Netflix. You may need a hanky after watching some of them. Incredible heroics.
Computer problems can be upsetting. But friends, Thanksgiving is next week, and I'll still have an abundance of things to be thankful for
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019