Always there, and always with an encouraging word. Thank you.
I also hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Our family did. Though some loved ones were missing at the table this year there was plenty of good fellowship, catching up with several less frequent visitors, and of course some great food. As I have admitted before, I can resist pretty much anything but.....temptation. Yesterday proved that once again as those who were uncharitably counting noted that I made several extra trips to the desert table. I do vaguely remember that the last time I crawled over to the table that was groaning with cakes, pies, homemade candies and other delicious blood glucose increasing confections, I needed help carrying my plate back to my table. So I could hardly deny it. Twenty four hours of digestion later I am proud to brag that, gentleman that I am, I did not keep track of how many times those people did the same thing. No, I did not, for I was far too busy bending my elbow or chewing to notice.
We all have much to be thankful for not just one day in the annum, but on every day. As I like to observe, every day is a good day, some days are just much better than are others.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019