Folks,

Sir C51:

Thank, you, thank you. What a fine F4U you have wrought for us. It looks like it means business too. The perfect incarnation of the 'Whistling Death' the Japanese feared so much. Sorry, I can't quite make out the face of the chap at the 'wheel' so I won't even venture a guess. Whom ever he is he is a lucky fellow indeed.

I am unable at this time to say where your major prowess lies. Whether it be a bird of feathers or of metal or a picture perfect rendering of real people you are a master with the pencil. Where is that mail order information? Let's see that was "Learn to draw in one lifetime or Slightly Less" and the address was.......


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019