SNAFU, et al,
Many congratulations on 1000 posts. I believe I have said something like this before, but it surely cannot hurt to say it again. We all show our respect in these pages, in our own different ways, to people whose lives quite literally were lived by the events we write about here. It has been my great pleasure to have read the entertaining, the sad, the funny, the real, the fictional and the great stories posted here. It has been, and still is, more than a pleasure. It is an honour to be amongst those so knowledgeable and so thoughtful.
It is also fitting, and just, that our great, humourous and throughly wonderful sage JRT was the one to contribute the 1000th post, one who has contributed so much to these pages. I for one, continue to be amazed at your abilities, JRT. You are not confined to one pen, oh great one, and you have covered much ground in a thousand posts. Some may post great but seldom while others post lesser but often. None, mayhaps the wonderous SNAFU himself (I prefer to think of him as a mythical, legendary figure in some sort of cape...) can hold a flickering candle to you.

...

Zerosan The Magnificent

[This message has been edited by Zerosan2 (edited 04-08-2002).]


Zerosan the Magnificent