Hang in there pal. With so many other dangerous things going on in the world that you and I have no control over, Win 10-S is likely to be the very least of them.
In other, more comforting words, it could well be that those of us who,like our Flat Earth friend, will be the fortunate. Those who actually know how to build a getaway rocket and posses a genuine Star Trek star map will be the only ones who have any reason to care much about Windows-S anymore.;D
I found a James Bond audio book on YouTube (not one written by Fleming) this afternoon. I'm listening as I type tonight. Odd that, I've just added a Bond favorite, the German made Walther PPK .380 to that collection that I no longer have anymore. It was traded for the useless .45 Double Eagle I received Christmas.
I have to go to ATMs at night sometime. As a self-defense weapon the Walther is well made but clearly has less stopping power. It is more accurate at reasonable range and has its good points. Frankly, I've just wanted one ever since seeing "Dr. NO" in the early sixties. This particular model gun has a history. As you may know, it was just such a Walther that Hitler is supposed to have used to end his wicked life.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019