Sir JR2, your assessment of MS is right on. I was going to say all those things and I'm glad you did. Though after a day or so the sentiment on the CFS3 forum is less harsh there still seems to be some real big problems. I was sure this is how it would end up but hoped for better. I want to fly a P51 over France and hunt ground and air prey. There are also a lot of British planes including the Spit, Typoon and Mossie. Only EAW did that well and with dynamic features but it is just too old now. I cant get into it anymore.
Yikes! 993 posts. How incredible. But as many of us have said all along, HWH has become a place I like to visit as much as I can. The BoB missions and other OT stories are a source of enjoyment for me. Both in writing and reading other pilots efforts.