Y'all,

Thanks for the info, JRT. I managed to reinstall the Free Cell version I like.
So far there have been no other problems, other than having to make Windows aware of my printer.
That was no problem once I discovered the difficulty.

Thanks for the reference. It's been a little busy around here but I will look at the YouTube complaints as soon as I can. So far the joystick, IR-5 and now the printer seem to be working OK, Surely some software will also catch up.
So far, no insistence of forcing one to use Edge. I hope that freedom remains as it does not seem to have downloaded properly for me.
Since Edge seemed to have gone first when I started having my original problem with W=10 I have avoided using it and in fact can not open it for use.
So far I haven't missed it.

Update: It did seem the computer with the W 10 1803 update was a bit slower in starting. But that may just be me.

Last edited by Fittop; 05/17/18 01:08 PM. Reason: Update