The elegant Hawker Hunter, with it's shark-like fin and graceful lines was arguably one of the prettiest aircraft to come out of England. The Hunter also provided RAF fighter force with a transsonic flight capability. Later it was also much used as trainer and ground attack aircraft, over 1000 Hunters of all variants were built in total. The type served in many countries, and the Swiss air force retired it's last Hunters as late as the mid 1990s.
I too like the handsome Hunter however my vote for one of the most beautiful jet aircraft of all time is as always the sleek F-104 Starfighter.
Sir SNAFU:
I understand completely. Mainly I hoped you might get some useful info on using Powerstrip.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019