Personally I'm quite fond of mindless trivia, so long as it doesn't involve celebrities smile

I watched the 303 movie, called 'Hurricane' here in the UK, on Youtube (I confess). Have to credit it for not transferring everyone to Spitfires and for giving an airing of sorts to the tale of these brave men. Bit it's such a pity that tale was so very poorly told. The plotline was unrealistic and formulaic, the characters pure cardboard cut-outs especially the enemy but also the good guys, the acting wooden, the dialogue dire. The CGI was fine - until the shooting started, at which point I'm not sure what looked more ridiculous, the obligatory exploding aircraft, or planes wobbling and jerking wildly when hit. And why did Hurricanes turn green in the close-ups? Did realistic colours mess up the background projections? Not quite the travesty that was The Red Baron, but close.

Phew! I feel better already, getting that off my chest!

Last edited by 33lima; 06/18/19 07:36 PM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)