Folks,

Drakho, Zakalwe:

Thank you both for your continued support. I'd love to read another story from you fellows soon. I am happy to see you check in now and then. IL2 has taken its toll on several forums.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading here anymore, particularly when the regulars have even stopped posting for a while and we get no posted feedback from anyone.

It is worth doing if special folks like you are posting and reading and other non-posting or so called "lurkers" are reading. I do not know about the others but I need occasional encouragement to exude the necessary creative juices.

As for locking the original thread? Anything new posted there is just dropped on the bottom of page 1 of the seventeen pages. We reached the limits of the software it seems with 600 plus posts.

I know of no new posts on the old HWH thread. We continue to "bump" that thread up now and then so those stories won't be lost to any new readers and because we are all justifiably proud of SNAFU's accomplishment of accumulating so many posts with nary a flame. Remember this all started as a counter to the "flame wars" scorching this forum prior to the BOB source code release announcement.

It would be a shame then to lock the old thread and have it drop off page one forever into obscurity, I think. If the Admin has an opinion regarding this thread I know nothing about it. According to "Crash" there was nothing they could or would do to the SimHQ software to allow us to continue the old thread. We had to start a new one.


------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"