PV1,

That's about it for College Farm, except for a a few draught horses grazing around...

As you can see, some of the pre-release 2:12 tree mods have been placed on the chosen area and block the roads but it can't be helped. Also, Bett's Cafe is out for the same reason. I fear that a search in the Objects text to remove the trees would take eons but I'm happy to leave it at that.

BTW: The mods were started without the 2:12 download or I would have noticed the trees within the chosen areas. I loaded the 2:12 half way through the mods and it did some strange things. The airfield and my mods remained where expected but the entire Duxford camp including hangars and buildings had been shunted south across the airfield, right up to Grange Road! Couldn't do anything about it. Completely broken, as you warned in the Tutorial - but nothing to do with mtt2.

I did a complete re-install with patch and started all over again, using a French barn to add to the variety.

How do I access the numbered strips as shown in the Tutorial?

There is something else, too, but I'll mention that next.









'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------