All,

My apology Sir JR2, I neglected to thank you for the links you provided on the tv to pc hookup. I looked through both and gather from what I read that as you suggested a converter is needed to allow the pc to send signals to the tv in the proper format. While I may look into it further I lean toward leaving well enough alone. The pc is perfectly well using my 19 inch viewsonic and the xbox works great on the big screen. Together they provide all the electronic fun I want or need. Thanks again for your helpful insight and the links. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Dux, I very much appreciate you noting my affinity for 65 squadron. As I have flown for the unit in most of my RAF campaigns, the squadron has appeared in many of my rambling stories. Thanks again, it is very nice of you to share a part of the unit outside the context of the BoB. I am not familiar with the Mk6 Hunter. It looks like it was quite lethal and fast.

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!