Folks,

This is getting to be ridiculous.

It took forever to go from the posting/editing screen back here for my last post. I finally just aborted the thing and went to the main page and back again and... voil�! Here is my post after all. I thought I'd lost it. Why can't we just skip that extra stop anyway?

What is going on with loading that interim page between the editing screen and here where they say "Thanks for posting"? Dux notices it too. How about you SNAFU? Must be extra traffic on the server for some reason. If so, why isn't it slowing all pages equally? There's a bottleneck somewhere. All we need to know is that someone is aware of the problem and that they are working on fixing it...

Admin. HELP!?


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019