I'm here. Just enjoying the return of the cool after a humid night and a cold front that brought rain and colder temps. We'll see the 30's tonight. Yup, here in the south we can have very mild temps in the daytime and see the nighttime temps plummet. So it shall be tonight.
If you are missing the emoji we used to have available without that full editor, just type win key + period or semicolon and Windows 10 will pop up a little window of emoji you can insert in your text. Check that your forum time is set properly. I do not remember posting so late.
I see you use Firefox. I like it too but the latest iteration porked all my add ons and extensions so it isn't as customizable anymore. There seems to be a lag time before the add on developers catch up again. I am using Chrome now. Some of those extensions I really liked may never come back. I have most of them or substitutes for them on Chrome. When you are talking to Firefox put in a good word for me and my lost extensions.
More Windows problems seemed to be vexing me when my computer booted this morning. Something VERY odd was happening. Instead of a brighter screen when I plugged in my laptop the screen darkened. What??? I checked my power settings and all was well. Then as I was about to go online and look for a solution, I noticed the laptop was in airplane mode as well. Hmmmmmm! $$%#$$^&&! CAT!!
I didn't need to go online to tell that precocious feline Zenna had been trying to type again. Apparently she first set airplane mode and then stood on the screen brightness key until the screen almost went dark. So when the computer was operating on battery power the screen was actually brighter than when it was charging. Good grief! It is for blood pressure raising moments like this that we buy cat food.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019