You old tease. It has been far too long since the stench of Olga's special brand of perfume filled our nostrils with fear and not a little nausea.
In self defense, I had a drop of that 'perfume' analyzed. I took it down to the Lizard Lick Coin Laundry, Farm Supply House and Pharmacological Testing Facility where it caused a good deal of consternation. When the small vial was opened for just 12 seconds all hell broke loose and seven people keeled over like so many flies hitting an electric bug zapper.
When the alarms rang out the vial was instantly shut but not before several technicians were overcome. These unfortunates had to be dragged from the room and resuscitated. The tightly closed vial was immediately shipped under heavy guard by Brinks from our local lab to the emergency disease control unit of the National Bureau of Health in Atlanta. There the crack biological terrorism unit gave the concoction an exhaustive going over. They finally determined that the stuff just stank and was not a new biological warfare agent.
So it turns out Olga's perfume just smells dangerous. I received a 10-page report along with a bill for $100 just this week. They did not return the sample. The active ingredients other than Olga's unique BO are simply rancid cod liver oil, Sheep urine and the highly distilled essence of a Ukrainian plant much like our own stink-weed.
I cannot tell you mate how much I look forward to your next installing enthrallment of the world renowned Olga Sagas. Now I know the real reason why Greif1 returned.
We are kindred spirits for sure. It has been 2 months now since we lost our Chief. I miss him every day. Speaking of being docile, even the tiniest of our kittens would give the big dog a mouth full of claws if he got out of line. He finally learned to accept even to protect them.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019