Thank you kindly for your compliment. I am a bit swamped right now making preparations for the hurricane and this is also a hospital week for lady T who has one more day of treatments. The good news regarding that Jens is that things look positive for now. I'll try to write a bit more of my story before the storm hits. Depending on the final track of this storm we might be out of power Saturday and that could last hours or even days.
So if I do not check in for an extended period you will all know not to divvy up my belongings or drink my medicinal alcoholic beverages; for I am not AWOL or MIA and I shall return from my time in the belly of the storm with hair raising stories of my exciting adventures..... some of which might even be be partially true.
Dux:
An e-mail is at this very moment languishing in your humid, rusty mailbox. If you are still ailing don't forget to drink your "medicine".
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019