Folks,

SNAFU:

Snow, Santa and all those days off too. Sounds like the makin's of a great Christmas in turtle-land. Speaking of Maryland, I just received an e-mail from my wife's cousin who lives on the eastern shore of turtle-land. He says they have 1" of snow on the ground right now.

I haven't seen any more snow in our forecast, at least not yet. At the end of the day today there was a little snow left in shady patches. Mostly it is all gone. To get any snow at all during the week of Christmas is for us quite a treat anyway.

We have all our days off of coarse unless I have a graphics commission to work on but our son has one and one half days of work left this week. His children will love to have their dad home all day Christmas Eve.

Too bad we won't have the new BoB under our trees this year.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019