Folks,

Well I missed posting last night due to a first time visit to our son's new house. He lives about 30 miles away now so by the time we socialized, ate pizza, played with the grand kids and drove back it was much too late to drop in here. Looks like I missed a few posts too.

SNAFU:

I'm happy it was worthy of a smile. Smiles are probably in short supply these days. That was how it was for my dear wife two years ago. I did all I could to cheer her up but at times like that memories hang heavy on the mind. It is these very memories however that begin and finally complete the healing process.

Dux:

Yup, the little fellow would have redder eyes than normal from crying if he heard you cast dispersions upon his artistic likeness. Ferrets are not vain by nature. He got that terrible fault from being spoiled by SWMNBN.....ok and me.

C51:

You mean Pregnant 'paws' in our case, right? ;)I guess you must have finally slammed the back door to the arctic for us? A week after snow, freezing rain and ice we have had temps. in the high 60s F. the past two days. Very nice. All the ice has melted and everything is greening up a bit. Buttercups are budding already and I saw a robin thumbing his beak at the kitten today. Spring is on its way bringing normalcy weather-wise once again to the south. \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019