Yes,

You have a point, JRT. No excuse that we've been up to our teakettle trying to buy a new fridge and find a vehicle.
It's a trying mission in high temperature times.

I would have thought an expert like you could find a way to open a Dropbox item? biggrin I sure don't know.

Would the new virtual envelope in Firefox help isolate a potential threat? Like the one they say isolates Facebook?
Or is the only answer opening it in a pure new machine or even a virgin Fire tablet that one can dump threats by zeroing it afterwards work?

Did not want to post more boring stuff and any comment I might make on McGonigle's last sentence - referring to other legislators may be frown upon away from the PWEC section since it's the opposite of the intentions of this thread.
I had not checked in there in a long while...But I was tempted.

At any rate, MG may be assured the blindness and selfishness of folks is not limited to Denmark.
For a long time I thought it was original to here.
In fact, we had made up a name for it, it's the "Texas Dumb__-k Dance", usually displaying its steps in cars approaching intersections as if they were flying solo.
Seeing those acts are sometimes funny until you think of innocents that may be caught in the path of careening tons of metal and the cost to taxpayers of bent light poles.

Best wishes for a wonderful time on your upcoming visit.