I nearly always buy Taylor's Yorkshire Tea. It make a fairly strong brew with one teabag. Don't take sugar just semi-skimmed milk. Tried to get used to it without milk for years. Can't.
I very rarely ever drank tea until I was 40. My second wife made it quite weak and I soon got used to it. After I married her a second time I noticed that she was making it stronger so I got used to that, too.
She was the one who bought me The Sex Maniacs Diary for 1980. It had different positions in silhouette form at the top left side of each page and she forced me to do every one which was something of an imposition I can tell you. Sometimes twice.
I told her I couldn't continue because I was shagged out by the month of February. I might have expected the Christian Missionary's Diary 1981 but we had split up long before then.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'