Apologize for my recent absence (Oh, you were away SNAFU? )Yes, now quit the snickering.
I got a brief window of oppurtunity to spend a bit of hard earned furlough and have been off recharging batteries and reintroducing myself to family and friends. I think the worse is over when I return to the jungle.
Wild man!
Wildman your first of what we hope will be a ton of stories was just as Sir Jolly Roger Too described. Wildy exciting indeed.
The fighting was heavy with detail and thrill. The confusion of finding yourself miles from where you thought you were was right on target and reminicant of many of my battles playing BoB. Very well done sir.
Sir JR2, I trust the little one is doing splendidly.
As usual you keep HWH hoppin with a wealth of discussion topics. You are da man Sir.
I should also join you in saying a big thanks to the SimHQ fellas for addessing the thread limitations as we move forward toward another 1000 posts. They do a great job and we dont salute them enough. I just wish they would frequent here a bit more. I rarely see a SimHQ comment around the BoB board. Oh well none the less.
SALUTE! to the SimHQ folks for keeping SimHQ in top form.