Folks,

Dux:

Alas those 'factory' coupons (hand-drawn by me on choicest cardboard with a rusty nail under water) have yet to be returned to sender. Should they arrive here perhaps you rather than C51 might want to take them to the nearest purveyor of Guinness products and see if you can redeem them?

I have just now figured out that our friend Jens is poised upon the cusp of proudly joining the rarefied ranks of SimHq 2K posters. Congratulations are clearly in order and a suitable celebration should indeed be planned.

I do hope that everyone (especially Jens) remembers that on the Lupercal we all agreed that upon such occasions it would behoove the celebrant in question to stand for all the drinks. Fortunately I see that we still have plenty of time to develop a thirst....


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019