No, not a plane crash, a program freeze up. I had just flared and touched down after a successful mission when everything but the mouse froze. I tried Alt-Xing and then I waited but finally I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get back to the desktop. BoB loaded right back up with no problem though I did not attempt to fly. In fact, I re-booted to make sure the OS was not unstable.
I'm guessing it was a memory issue or something attendant to the increased load put on the graphics card or processor by my recent tweaks. More experimenting will be needed. At present I do not plan to reduce anything or change any settings until it happens again.
You have probably noticed that HWH Hall has been expertly decorated for Halloween. This was a collaborative effort by LeRoy and Olga. The rotting corpse called George that was sitting by the fireplace was Olga's contribution. Frankly his looks and smell was a bit too convincing for my taste. I had Matron come over and look at it while Olga was away catching some bats. To put it mildly Matron was shocked. An ambulance was summoned and the body was taken away. For those who are interested the funeral will be held on Wednesday.
In your absence we have voted and Dux as Mrs. Slocum would say; I am unanimous in this...you will have to explain to Olga where George went.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019