Folks,

MG:

I haven't paid a lot of attention to heavyweight boxing in a good many years; not since Ali retired. Shannon Briggs has a formidable task in front of him against WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. While Briggs may have the bigger power and the faster hand speed, he�s not as tall as Klitschko and IMHO isn't nearly as good of a boxer as he is. And Briggs doesn�t have the same level of stamina that the big 6�7� Ukrainian possesses. By now the fight must be long over anyway. Who won?

Dux:

It says way too much about my pitiful state of mind I suppose when I say that of all the amazing things I have read here what strikes me as the most unlikely is that the big ape actually wiped its butt. I wonder if anyone noticed any o-difference when Olga wore that soiled coat again without bothering to wash it? yep


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019