Hey, fellow don't hold back.Tell us how you really feel.
XP and Win 7 are the most stable OS and most friendly. I just seem to be able to live with the aggravations of this OS for some reason and as I have little to do anyway don't mind the tweaking. So far, it hasn't amounted to much beyond what I mentioned and the loss of a few elevated shortcuts replaced by their original versions. Easy to correct. And I must admit that this 2 years older updated version seems a bit better than what I had in 2015 on my last desktop. That doesn't say much for it though. If I have my way I'll have win 7 and win 10 on my 3 terabyte machine. Maybe I can get back to BoB then.
Hang in there, surely your weather will improve.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019