Hoping all will see through Dorian safe and sound.
Yesterday I went to the beach and had a swim although the sun was partly obscured by high thin cloud. Today's been rainy although not cold, certainly not a day for visiting the seaside. I went to the auto-dealer instead and tried out the new Mazda 3 which wanted very much to come home with me but I want to wait a bit and see what Renault is coming out with. I have to disappoint the U.S. Auto-industry as a Corvette and a Mustang are a bit steeply priced for me over here.
Roger; not, I haven't framed or hung any photos taken with my Moto. I suppose I could hang an old tablet on the wall and have it cycle through my proudest achievements - a very short list. And I've given up on taking a snap of Bambi as deer runs away the instance they see me point anything at them.