Folks,

Dux: If you should stumble onto this thread looking for birds or fishes, here is something just for you mate.

I know you restored that ancient three-holer on your property in Derbyshire (how do you folks get DARBYshire from that?). Here is something I noticed published in the Guardian that you might be interested in.With your building skills I'm confident that, as good as this one looks, your restoration was even better than this one. It puts the one my Aunt Carabell had on her big tobacco farm in Wallace, NC in the 50s to shame. I promise you that. The black widow spiders loved it but, being a city boy used to the indoor variety, I did not. I did like skinny dipping in the creek though and riding the horse bareback. Follow this link:

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2017/may/05/loo-with-view-rare-victorian-outdoor-toilet-restored


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019