Gentlemen,

JRT,

The boat location was at the wharf which I mentioned. I haven't done any artwork (I use the term loosely) for some time. Maybe soon.

I have to inform you that 'G' regularly wore her hair in a bun in days gone by!

I have just watched an excellent programme about photo reconnaissance Spitfires in WWII as used by both the RAF and USAAF! There was even a clip of a USAAF PRU Spit crash landing after a sortie. Never knew that they were used by you guys! Star on the left wing but not on the right. The pilots of both air forces were unanimous; they all loved the Spit! Is US DVD the same as here? If so, it would be no trouble to make future recordings and send them to you.


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------