Folks,

Dux:

Do what your conscience bids you. Perhaps you alone can close the breech once more. I suppose it all depends on

1) if Oleg makes the date on time
2) The condition of CoD and its ultimate playability on a bazillion different configurations from fast
to relatively slow
3) How many keep more than one Combat Flight Sim on their systems
4) how soon the next big title or intel chip hits the market

I dodged a bullet again today. No, C51 was not qualifying on his weapon again. My dear son in an effort to get some ringtones for his phone inadvertently downloaded seven nasties last night that nearly put paid to my ability to post here today. Thank goodness for my little gray cells and especially for Malwarebytes. Once I was able to figure out how to stabilize my system and shut down the active malware code then Malwarebytes promptly removed the rif raff.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019