Ahem.... Gentlemen....and you too Dux; it is high time we decided if Sunday will mark not only the end of a decade of our HWH experience but also its end. We have discussed this on many occasions and agreed to put off our decision until our tenth anniversary.
It is not my decision to make. In the absence of our Fearless Founder SNAFU it must be 'our' decision. I therefore ask you C51, McGonigle, Old Dux, and PV1 to make it known to me either by posting here or by PM your preference. A simple "Yes" to shut her down or a "No" to keep HWH going for another year will suffice. I would however prefer some elaboration if possible. The majority will rule. No vacillation. The answer must be either "Y" or "N".
Personally I can think of a good many reasons both pros and cons for either. In the final analysis it probably just boils down to whether you are tired of typing, no longer care for our BoB or have some other determining factor I am not aware of. Please make your preference known. Any readers who would like to influence the decision either way are free to post as well however it will be the majority decision of us five that will prevail. A majority would I believe constitute 3 of the five either way.
Thanks my friends.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019