People must be bored to death all over the world. Almost 1.75 million hits here and it has just dawned upon me that no one is posting their HWH BoB mission stories but me. Aren't you fellows doing any flying?
Come on fellows surely disgusted readers are leaving here by droves. I can hear them screaming "Oh shi...cra...umm make that nuts; not another JRT story... merciful Lord it's been 9 years, when will this abomination end? Yes, they must be rightfully tired of my ramblings by now or they certainly should be.
We need more BoB mission reports I think; don't you? I could struggle down those 3,000 crumbling steps into the moldering HWH Archives and resurrect one or two old chestnuts and post them here but IMHO we need some new stories of your heroic adventures to satisfy readers who drop in expecting SNAFU or maybe Olga and to their great displeasure have to read how I saved the world from that nasty crowd the Luftwaffe single handed.
Must I get down on my knobby knees? The last time I managed to do that LeRoy dropped a table cloth over me and put a bud vase on my back.
OK, OK, I can see by your skeptical looks that you boys suspect my motives. You do not believe that I am concerned about the misery I am afflicting readers with daily. You think I have some ulterior motive, right? OK, you got me. You see, in truth the only thing I would rather do here than write is to read. As befuddled by old Al zheimer as I may be it does me no good to read JRT mission reports. They are all dreadfully dull and unexciting.
I, along with hundreds of other readers, want to read about your exploits and daring do across the skies of Britain. How about it fellows? One each and soon. I've been reading the mess posted by someone with no talent right above me and it truly stinks....
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019